Thailand is one of the world’s most visited countries. Bustling, modern cities are synchronised well with ancient ruins, glistening beaches and gilded temples. Thailand is popular for its acclaimed Thai massage and cuisine that is known to balance sweet, sour, salty, bitter and spicy flavours. Thailand never fails to amaze its thousands of visitors with the most vibrant festivals that are sure to delight them by offering glimpses into the heritage and traditions of the country. Each month offers an exciting opportunity to be a part of these festivals. Considered to be one of the best ways to relish a memorable time in what is already known as an incredible country, these festivals in Thailand are the most popular ones to be a part of.
Thailand is also a fantastic host when it comes to planning your events – be they corporate or personal. With the varied topography that the country has to offer – from pristine beaches to lush greeneries, to cities rich in historical abundance- one can plan their event as per their taste and their need in any of the popular Thai cities. Travel Motivations has come up with the most popular cities that can be the best choice when one plans to have an event.
They are as follows:
- Bangkok – The fast and buzzing capital city, Bangkok is noted for its vibrant nightlife, beautiful temples and pretty palaces. The city is also known for its shopping scene, including the glamorous Siam Paragon and several traditional floating markets.
Bangkok is also one of the most famous destinations in the world for corporate events and parties. This is mostly because of the beautiful weather all year round, the incredible culture, and the quality of its nightlife. Also, the city offers a lot of options and solutions to make any kind of corporate event truly special.
Whether one is planning a networking event, a business meeting, a corporate event, or even an international summit, Bangkok has all the infrastructure and services that one might need to impress the guests. Bangkok has a bunch of premium luxury resorts that have their doors open to host different events.
Apart from the main events, guests can be entertained by making them visit the Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kaew (Temple of the Emerald Buddha) and Lumpini Park are some of the unmissable attractions in the city.
- Pattaya– Pattaya is often known as Sin City. It is famous for its shorelines and crystal-clear glassy water. The nightlife in Pattaya deserves mention though the day life is also no less. The exhilaration that one feels while walking down a street full of neon lights and clubs on both sides is something beyond words. One can enjoy looking over the panoramic view of the city from rooftop bars One gets to enjoy both in Pattaya. Thus it is not a city to be missed out on. Pattaya as a city would never let you down. Thus many happening events are planned here.
Nightclubs in Pattaya are all for partying. Pattaya nights are the most glistening at the Walking Street. From go-go bars and beer bars to nightclubs and restaurants, this kilometre-long street has everything, literally. Neon lights are lined up, at of some the best bars of Pattaya, Thailand, as one walks up the street. Almost every building along both sides of the road is a nightclub. One can find the best nightclubs in Pattaya here, for instance, Mixx Discotheque, 808 Nightclub, Club insomnia, Candy Shop, and others. The live music bars are a delight for travellers. One would surely find something for his taste, no matter what it is. The Alcazar Cabaret Show is one of the most popular attractions of Pattaya, Thailand. It is one of the best ladyboy cabaret shows.
- Phuket – Phuket is a dream destination for glorious weddings. Its international reputation and five-star tropical, luxury settings certainly assist in ensuring that memorable occasion, but with years of experience and finesse, we, at Travel Motivations, always make an event far exceed the set expectations.
Not only weddings, bachelor & bachelorette partyies, but corporate events, team building, birthdays or any celebrations also require a lot of detail and Phuket is apt for most of that.
People celebrate life’s special moments, whether birthday parties, family reunions, formal dinners, grand openings or they just want to come to Thailand to party. Travel Motivations design and oversee all the details to ensure the event happens and that it is a success.
- Chiang Mai – Chiang Mai is famous for its glorious architecture, picture-perfect greenery, beautiful sunsets and rolling hills. Founded in just 1926, the city of Chiang Mai It is located in the mountainous parts of northern Thailand, around 426 miles from Bangkok. The city attracts hundreds of thousands of visitors every year from across the globe. From its rich cultural history to its historical architecture, Chiang Mai is known for its spectacular sights and offers some of the most beautiful Buddhist temples in the world.
Chiang Mai city is located in the mainland of Thailand so there are no beaches to be found. However, there are many beautiful waterfalls that are great for bathing in the sun or relaxing by the waters. The city also has a famous water park located in the Grand Canyon which offers watersports as well as exhilarating rides which allow guests to make the most of the blue waters. People who prefer to have it a little differently often choose Chiang Mai for this.
- Koh Samui – Koh Samui is Thailand’s second largest island and is filled with beach towns, restaurants, and all the shopping that one can handle. Thus it is very popular for events planned at beaches. Even though Koh Samui is family-friendly, it has got its fair share of party animals, too! Specifically, in the areas of Chaweng Beach and Lamai, one would get to see a wild bar scene that gets even louder at night.
The party, event and nightlife on Koh Samui is renowned for being among the best in Thailand. Koh Samui attracts an endless stream of tourists eager to party as well as enjoy their vacation. The abundance and variety of discos, pubs, and beer bars are a big draw, attracting a range of people from all over the world many of whom plan to have an event there.
- Hua Hin – Hua Hin is a refreshing mix of city and sea. Once a sleepy fishing village, today it is bustling with lively markets and water sports, marked with cosmopolitan ambience and global food, it is a quaint favourite for Destination Wedding. Due to the Indian touch, this uber gateway is catching the eye of lovebirds. With the Andaman Sea to the West, Hua Hin is a seaside retreat on the Gulf of Thailand. lying in the Southern Thai Province of Prachuap Khiri Khan. A three-hour drive from Bangkok, Hua Hin is apt for a Destination Wedding. The place has a pleasant tropical climate around the year. November to February is the best time which is also the usual wedding phase for Indians. It is a top Winter Wedding Destination. May to October sees rain and it might not be the best season for a wedding.
The exotic locale of Hua Hin is a top reason for it to be your wedding destination. Breathtaking pre-wedding photoshoots just cannot be missed by anyone. Home to quaint beaches, Beach Wedding is a hit here. A romantic and relaxed wedding in sun and sand is just what you need. Khao Takiab or Suan Son are lovely beaches. Also, Hua Hin is known for its fresh flowers. Predictably, every wedding has stunning flower decor. Whether it is the mandap or the seating, flowers keep the theme pretty.
- Krabi – Krabi offers a unique destination of rare charm and has something to offer everyone. A Convention Center in Krabi, International Hotels in Krabi, with their own in-house Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions facilities, excellent retreats with meeting facilities, sightseeing activities in Krabi, and top facilities for the health and spa enthusiasts, too just mention a few of the facilities, Krabi is an ideal choice for such events. Whether one is planning a small business meeting or a large convention in Krabi, we, at Travel Motivations, are your meetings and conference partner for the next outstanding event in Krabi.
Apart from being the experts at Bespoke Event Organisation we, at Travel Motivations, can also arrange everything outside the event, like welcoming your guests at the airport, all components of Travel (Hotels, Villas, Jets, Experiences)