When one plans to get married, the one thing that he would want is a beautiful wedding. Destination weddings in Thailand have now become very popular with young couples. Thailand is a top choice for having the most gorgeous venues for having a wedding. Thailand’s beauty, great hospitality and affordable travel amenities make it a perfect place to tie the knot. Thailand has an amazing climate all year round, which is suitable for both indoor and outdoor wedding styles. Here are some of the best wedding locations in Thailand to choose from :
- Phuket – Phuket is one of the most romantic honeymoon destinations in Thailand. Blessed with crystal clear beaches and palm-fringed coastline, Phuket is the picture-perfect, romantic getaway with plenty of places to visit for a honeymoon. One can choose to laze on the shacks or stroll along the shore hand-in-hand with your sweetheart in Phuket, without digging deep into your pocket. One can also take a romantic tour of the cruises in Phuket that will give an enchanting view of the entire city.
In Phuket, one can have a variety of options for their wedding venue.
- Naka Island Resort – the hidden paradise – exclusive island hotel – The Naka Island, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Phuket is tucked away on a secluded island just off the east coast of Phuket, Thailand. The boutique resort on the island can be reached through their special speedboat through the enchanting beauty of rich coconut groves, ivory sandy beaches and limestone cliffs as one bounces along the waves surrounding Naka Island. On arrival at the luxury hotel, one can expect to taste unexpected flavours at one of their beachside restaurants – My Grill, Tonsai and Rum Chapel. One can even unwind with a cocktail at the waterfront Z Bar. Luxuriate in the hotel’s serene Spa Naka, offering revitalising massages, facials and other treatments to help one feel renewed during the stay.
- Sri Panwa – Sri Panwa is one of the top properties in Thailand. Perched high atop Cape Panwa and commanding breathtaking views of the Southeastern tip of Phuket, occupying the Cape Panwa peninsula in its entirety. Sri Panwa is an oasis of calm and luxury set in one of the finest locations in Phuket.
The villas offer panoramic ocean views, while some boast full and uninterrupted 300-degree ocean views. The interiors embrace the essence of Tropical Contemporary design by integrating its natural jungle and ocean surroundings with the modern comforts of luxury living.
The 52 villas and the Estate’s public areas have stunning panoramic views and feature Tropical Contemporary interiors with signature terra cotta exteriors. The villas are designed to feel like private homes, incorporating the finest bed linens, customised toiletries, gourmet mini-bars and traditional handcrafted furnishings. Designed to offer both a chilled-out and party ambience, all the villas and the surrounding common areas have top-quality surround sound entertainment systems and iPods preloaded with music to suit any vibe.
If one is looking for a relaxing escapade, Sri Panwa also offers a tranquil Cool Spa retreat for indulgent pampering. Offering holistic varieties from traditional Thai massages to facials, manicures and pedicures, invigorating body wraps, water therapy, aromatherapy, reflexology, yoga, cleansing and exfoliation. The spa menu includes romantic pampering for couples and relaxing in-villa treatments upon request.
Excursions are tailored according to guest’s wishes – they include private yachting, speedboat excursions to the outlying islands (Racha, Coral & Lone island), Phuket Town, Phuket nightlife, safari adventures, sea canoeing, fishing, elephant trekking and plenty of more.
Golfing can also be arranged at any of the island’s seven golf clubs – the closest being Red Mountain, Phuket Country Club and Loch Palm, just 20 minutes away.
- Soneva Kiri – Unparalleled luxury meets eco-friendly design at Soneva Kiri. It is nestled within lush tropical rainforest on an unspoiled island with some of the best beaches in Thailand. Their unique vision is inspired by nature’s magnitude, mystery and enchanting beauty. As the first barefoot luxury resort, Soneva has always been ahead of the curve. At present, they continue to innovate and are a world leader in guest experiences and sustainability. Their ‘No News, No Shoes’ philosophy is all about disconnecting from the stresses of daily life and reconnecting with the earth with the sand between one’s toes.
Sustainability has always been at the heart of Soneva’s ethos – from sourcing sustainable materials and pioneering ‘waste-to-wealth’ practices to working in partnership with the local communities. They proclaim proudly to be 100% carbon neutral.
At Soneva Kiri they have their own organic gardens. By growing their own fruit, vegetables and herbs, they ensure fresh, delicious ingredients for our restaurants but also reduce the reliance on importing produce over long distances.
Guests at Soneva Kiri can catch a classic movie at their open-air Cinema Paradiso on the floating screen at Soneva Kiri. They feature their own waterslides, which delight guests of all ages.
- Koh Samui: For The Biggest Beach Parties at one of the most romantic honeymoon destinations in Thailand
Koh Samui is amongst the best romantic places in Thailand, a destination known for its mind-blowing full moon parties. Some of the biggest beach parties are held in Koh Samui which last through the night. One can revel and make merry with his better half on the sands.
In Koh Samui, the best property to have a destination wedding is Four Seasons Resort, Koh Samui.
- Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui – Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui is an offbeat hillside resort set amid the stunningly beautiful Gulf of Siam. Spacious Pool villas nestle tropical gardens, conserved coconut groves, and the glorious amphitheatre of sky, sea and an exotic island. One can explore their forest spa, dine delectably at hillcrest or beachside, glide through the 50-metre Infinity Swimming Pool, or sit back and relax at CoCoRum bar which boasts an authentic and extensive collection of rums in Thailand. One can enjoy while sipping something special as he gets enthralled by the exotic ambience and savour the exquisite cuisine and music of Latin America. The resort has a private part of the bay. Honeymooners can encounter a pristine world of white sand beaches, vibrant reefs, rainforests and sunshine.
- Hua Hin – With A Romantic Ambiance
Hua Hin is magical in its old-day charms. The quaint and quiet Hua Hin beach resort atmosphere is a place for a romantic seaside escape. With multiple beachfront resorts that provide the most romantic ambience suiting all types of budgets, Hua Hin is home to popular golf resorts laid by the sea.
- V Villas Hua Hin – V Villas Hua Hin, MGallery Hotel Collection is the perfect choice for guests looking for a first-class destination and magnificent scenery on tranquil white sand Hua Hin beach. While enjoying the private pool villa and 24-hr private butler service, luxurious amenities and picturesque Villazzo Restaurant, one can expect to find a sense of personal renewal during the stay. The beautiful terraced design of V Villas is the perfect spot for romance, revival and recreation.
Also a good read would be “Spectacular uber luxury honeymoon accommodation in Thailand”)