Christmas is a traditional time for giving presents. As Christmas traditions for a long time, people have been exchanging gifts. Although the trends and choices in gifts have changed over time, the deed of purchasing, preparing, and presenting valuable presents to family and friends is still being admired in celebration of the festive season for thousands of years.
Devoting time to family and exchanging gifts is a core part of Christmas day. The opportunity of receiving gifts is the highlight of the Christmas season for children and some adults too. We give gifts when we know that our contribution will make a difference in someone’s life.
Christmas is the season for filling out shopping lists and making sure that you can pick out the right gifts for the special people in your life. If you really want to spread some festive cheer, then you may want to go the extra mile and get something quite out of the ordinary.
Shopping for some people gets difficult – maybe they already have everything, or maybe they take minimalism to new heights and just do not want any more materialistic “things.”
Regardless of the reason, hard-to-shop-for people require some extra creativity on one’s part. Fortunately, it is easier than ever to buy outstanding gifts for even the most challenging recipient.
So for a change from other years, forget the usual humdrum gifts. This time around, give them something they can actually use.
Here are some of the best luxury Christmas gift ideas that you can get this year.
1. An experience – Most of us already have enough stuff to clutter up our living rooms or another toy to play with for a day or two and then set aside. So thinking beyond physical items and giving an experience instead proves to be an immediate hit. When a person receives a prepaid event or experience from a friend or family member, they get a fun adventure to remember and possibly gains new skills and memories — all of which are much more valuable than a regular gift items. It is also a more thoughtful gift, which show how the giver took the time to plan something for them rather than buying them another bland gift set.
Experience gifts can include:
- Theater or concert tickets
- Sporting event tickets
- A massage
- An airplane flying lesson
- A hot air balloon ride
- Whitewater rafting
- Tickets to a gallery opening at a local museum
- A wine tasting
From arranging Exclusive Events Tickets to Event access or VIP access to Luxury Yacht Charter in Thailand, Travel Motivations can take care of arranging everything as per your need.
2. A Night Out – Everyone needs a night out sometimes — single people, dating people, married couples. A date night or night out can be planned as a gift, from start to finish. It could include a dinner reservation and gift card, pre- or post-dinner cocktails at a swanky bar, movie tickets, theater or sporting event tickets, transportation, even tickets to a fundraiser gala. The important part is that all the logistical planning is done for the recipients. They need not worry about anything, just need to get ready and leave for some fun time.
3. Name a Star After Someone – Many people find this concept of naming a star after them very romantic as they love the idea of being immortalized. There are several services that enable one to exclusively name stars after their loved ones. While planning be prepared to break out a star map and a telescope to point out the exact star to your recipient. Mark the occasion with a glass of champagne to up the romance factor.
4. Travel Accommodations – One can consider booking their loved ones one or more nights’ accommodations.
There are plenty of alternatives to hotels, many of which prove far more authentic and memorable. Thailand is a traveller’s paradise where one would be spoilt for choice with the variety of landscapes they would get to see – from pristine seashores lining the emerald sea, tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha – Thailand has a lot to offer.
Travel Motivations can help you plan Luxury Travel in Thailand where our experts can help you with all your Travel (Hotels, Villas, Jets, Experiences) needs. As a renowned Global Concierge Company, we would help you plan out the travel plans as per your wish and you could design and gift a wonderful gift for your loved ones this Christmas.
5. A National Parks Pass – For people who love the nature and being outdoors, gifting them unlimited access to over 2,000 federal recreation sites, including national parks, forests, and other similar areas can prove really exciting.
An annual pass from the National Park Service makes particular sense for recipients who live near a park they love to visit. But it also serves as an excuse to travel the country and see more of its natural attractions. For hikers, campers, backpackers, and nature lovers, an annual park pass makes a perfect gift.
6. Winter Gift Box – The end of the year can be celebrated with a luxury gift box filled with curated holiday items from luxury brands. This premium corporate gift can be customized to include some personalisation, making it unique and memorable. A luxury corporate gift box is sure to be appreciated and remembered long after the holiday season has ended.
These winter-themed gift boxes can be in all sorts of shapes and sizes with different combinations of premium items.
7. Electronic devices – From the technological geek in your friend list you could choose from a wide range of electronic devices that would make them feel excited.
Smart watch – Smart watches offer the wearer plenty of functionality. One can check messages, answer calls, keep up with the news, and so much more. Choosing from a good brand, one can enjoy the convenience of a smartwatch with the aesthetic refinement of a luxury brand.
Samsung Frame TV – There are people who do not consider television to be high art, but this TV certainly is. The Frame has a beautiful design that mimics the look of an art gallery piece, and in its default state it displays a gorgeous work of art – you have over 1,200 images to choose from to create your own personal collection. The Frame TV is ideal for those who want a high-quality TV that blends into their decor and offers a beautiful photo or artwork when they are not watching their favorite movie or series. It is a fantastic 4K TV with vivid colours, sharp sound, and all of the functions one would expect of a smart television.
Depending on the lifestyle and interest, a Samsung Frame TV may be worth adding to the list of gifts.
Bose Frames Audio Sunglasses – Our world has moved one step closer to a technologically integrated world with the unique sunglasses from leading audio brand Bose which features built-in speakers. These glasses are a stylish accessory and a powerful audio device.
Electric Bike – For the outdoors enthusiast, this electric bike would make the perfect gift. It features a simple eye-catching design with bright colours, offers numerous speed settings and can reach a speed of 20 mph. On a single charge, you can travel upto 80 miles, or just over 128 km. It also has several safety features including hydraulic brakes and a very responsive stopping system.
Christmas is the only time of year for many people when you get to show each person in your life how much they mean to you. Spreading gifts is just another way of spreading the love and Christmas joy.